Am I a Candidate
Find out if you are a candidate for vein surgery. Just ask yourself these simple questions.
- Do you have any tiny spider veins that bother you?
- Do you have any large, bulging varicose veins?
- Do your bulging veins cause your legs to have any swelling, burning, itching, achiness, heaviness or fatigue that is characteristically worse at the end of the day?
- Do you have any lower leg skin discoloration or changes in skin texture?
- Do you have any sores or ulcers below the knees that are hesitant to heal?
- Do you have a history of superficial thrombophlebitis that causes veins to become sore, red, warm to the touch and swollen?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you are likely a candidate for varicose vein treatment.
Please call our office at 828-670-VEIN (8346) or email us with your contact information so that our highly skilled vein specialists can determine the right treatment option for you.